Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dentist Trip




I'm proud to say that Cody did great at the dentist! I told him about the appointment an hour before we had to leave - he wasn't happy. There was a lot of crying, begging and pleading. I finally told him that I had to take him, or it would mean that I was a bad mommy and I'd get in trouble. That convinced him, although he still wasn't happy.

He walked into the room without any drama though, and other than demanding that they only take one picture of his tooth, he did well. They took one xray, and the dentist came in to look. No trauma, no infection. I have to take him back in 6 months for a follow up, and for the first *real* dentist visit. Hopefully that visit will be just as easy!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm LOLing at the "only take *one* picture of his tooth" part! That is so Cody. Glad to hear his appointment went well!

    ReplyDelete