Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Customer Service - Swans Down Cake Flour

I love it when a company takes the time to respond to a question!

I posted last week that I was having trouble finding a brand of cake flour that doesn't include an egg allergy warning. I found a brand, Swans Lake, at Harris Teeter over the weekend that didn't list anything on the box. I bought it with the intention of contacting the company, and crossed my fingers that it would work out.

I received an email response from the company today...

November 10, 2010

Thank you for your message concerning Swans Down Cake Flour.

Swans Down Cake Flour does not contain eggs, peanuts or tree nuts.


Cross Contamination - Swans Down Cake Flour

Swans Down Cake Flour has its own line and only Swans Down Cake Flour is packaged on this line so there is not a chance of cross over contamination.

Thank you for contacting us and your interest in our cake flours.


Sincerely yours,

Brenda Macaluso

Consumer Affairs Manager

Reily Foods Company

YAY! Problem solved! And, the company earned a gold star in my book for not only responding to my email, but responding to the entire question (many times companies will respond with an answer to only part of the question).

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got a complete answer. I hate that most companies don't answer everything.

    ReplyDelete