Monday, November 8, 2010

My Sweet, Wonderful, Awesome Boy


Gotta love my Captain Cody.
 

He's always ready to goof with his mama...


He's good to his baby brother



And will even take him for a spin the John Deere...

A couple weeks ago we were driving, and he announced his plans - he would give me all the money in his piggy bank so that I could buy a Chevy Traverse and have more room in the car for Rosco (our dog).

Then the other day he told me that he wants a remote control Jeep Wrangler, and a ride on Jeep Wrangler for Christmas.  Then when he turns 16 he will get his license and get a Jeep Wrangler so I don't have to drive him to school anymore.  And then he said, "but I'll drive you around the block mommy!".
Today I dropped him off at school, and when I did his assistant teacher told me that on Monday he told her that he really missed his mommy.  Melt my heart!

When I picked him up today, he looked at Luke and said very quietly, I really missed you today Luke.

He loves school, but apparently thinks of us while he's there <3

How did I get so lucky?

1 comment:

  1. AWWW. What a sweet boy! (Not that that's a surprise!)

    ReplyDelete