Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Returning to Cloth Diapers

I'm a cloth diaper mama - well, I was up until a couple months ago. That's about the time that we went into our all out war with pneumonia, and Luke was constantly on antibiotics. Antibiotics do not agree with his tummy, and dealing with antibiotic influenced messy diapers is not my idea of a good time. Not to mention that diaper creams and cloth diapers don't mesh well.

So we went to disposables around the clock. We stuck with them even after the nasty diapers were done, because I realized that he was outgrowing his size 3's, and I had a ton of them left. So I put off CDing again, to try and get through the size 3 stash. I'm still working on that but it's time to get him back into his fluff. Why? Well, I miss cloth diapering - they're cute and fun =) But, also for this reason...


Little man's pants won't stay up.  These are 18 month Carter's jeans.  He was stuck in these jeans all day, and every few minutes they were dropping down to his ankles.  12 months fits his waist, but he needs 18 months for the length.  Where to cloth diapers play into this?  The extra fluff helps fill out his pants a bit more =)  So if he has a bit more junk in his truck the next time you see him, you'll know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment