Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Egg and Nut Free Style

My Allergy-Free Cooking Inspiration


I'm linking up today with Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. I've found that planning ahead for the week makes a huge impact on my stress level =) Monday is usually Meatless Monday around here, but I wasn't able to get to the grocery store today, so we'll be celebrating Meatless Wednesday this week instead! 

My menu plans are always nut and egg free.  When needed, I omit egg from some recipes and either do without, or replace with something appropriate.  Obviously there are some recipes that omitting egg wouldn't work for, so we just avoid those.  There are so many other yummy recipes out there, that it isn't an issue.  Focus on what you can have, instead of what you can't!

Monday: Pioneer Woman's Bowtie Pasta (can I just say how much I LOVE Pioneer Woman? I haven't been let down by a recipe of hers yet) and Annie's Eats' Soft Garlic Knots


Wednesday: Pasta ai Quattro Formagg (yes, another PW recipe!) with asparagus

Thursday: Bacon Potato Chowder with Grilled Cheese

Friday: Mongolian Beef with rice and steamed broccoli

Saturday:  Leftovers
Sunday:  Weekly dinner with the Grandparents!


No comments:

Post a Comment