Friday, April 22, 2011

Craft Hope + Easter T's

I first learned of Craft Hope through one of my favorite blogs, The Macs (and if you haven't checked out The Macs, please do - she's one amazing mama). Back then she posted about Craft Hope helping out with Conkerr Cancer's Pillowcase Drive for children with cancer. I've since followed Craft Hope, and they recently announced their latest project, Project 12:: Orphan Outreach.
For Project 12, we are partnering with Orphan Outreach and sending them with a little love to take to Russia. This time we will be making bracelets for them to pass out to kids. Bracelets are a huge hit with kids of all ages — hemp bracelets or beaded bracelets. They are going on a trip in August and have asked us to collect bracelets for them.

I'm going to join in on this project, and have gotten a few bracelets done already, using supplies that I already had on hand. Plain metal bangles + scrap ribbon + charms = these cute little things...


I'm planning to make more - the deadline is June 15th so I have a little time.

And of course with Easter being this weekend, I had to make a holiday themed shirt for the boys. Because I'm a nerd like that.



I found the printable template here at Craft Buds.

Happy Easter everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment