Friday, October 21, 2011

Apple Tote Craftiness

I rarely make anything for myself.  It's just much more fun to make cute little things for the boys.

I saw this on Pinterest awhile back, and wanted to give it a try. 


I mean, can you really have too many totes?  

I LOVED the color combo in the one shown, but the green and blue paints that I had on hand didn't seem to go together as well as the ones in the picture.  So I went wild and crazy, and came up with my own thing.

The best part?  I used a tote bag that I had on hand.  I made some totes for my aunts last year with their intials on them.  And I had a couple that I messed up.  I turned one inside out, and voila, good as new.  The bag is obviously inside out, but who cares?  Maybe I meant for it to look like that =)





No comments:

Post a Comment