Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Luke - I Am Your Father Tee

It's been awhile since I shared anything crafty.  My last few crafty adventures have been for baby gifts, and I mailed them off before I had a chance to take pictures.

First, Luke is not named after Luke Skywalker.  We're not even really fans of Star Wars, other than the fact that my husband and I are both children of the 80's.  Not to mention Hans Solo was more my type back in the day :)

A friend of mine who's husband is named Luke warned me when I told her what we were naming our second minion child that we would get a lot of the "Luke, I am your father" quotes.  It hasn't happened yet, other than from my husband.  But when I saw this Who's Your Daddy? shirt idea, I couldn't resist.  I mean, his name IS Luke which makes it funny, right? 



No comments:

Post a Comment