Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Another wonderful Christmas for our family! Cody was up bright and early ready to open presents. Luke, my little man who loves his sleep, wasn't quite so ready. Cody and I managed to talk him into getting up early, but it was obvious through the morning that he was still half asleep =) It took awhile for him to get into the excitement of opening presents!

Nerf Vortex Nitron from Santa!

He gets this from his daddy

Yoohoo, Luke!  Are you awake or what?

Much better!  My handsome little dude!  (mama made bowtie, so easy to make!)

Remember I said he got it from his daddy?  Exhibit A....

Wearing his UVA-esque tie

Peek a boo!

Quit taking our picture mom! (yes, that's Luke's shoe)

Nintendo 3DS from Santa at Nana and Papa's house


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment