Sunday, February 10, 2013

11 Week Ultrasound

Last week we got to see our little bit again during a NT scan.   I was 11 weeks, 5 days, so the tech told me from the start that she wouldn't be able to tell us the gender.  Dang!   The baby ended up being super active, and I don't think she could have gotten a money shot anyway.  As it was, she had a hard time getting a reading for the blood flow in the heart, so I have my fingers crossed that my OB will send me back for another one :)  The tech was able to see the neck and nasal bones, and said everything looked perfect.


 Introducing our little bit


If you look close, you can see that the baby is sticking its tongue out.  Cute!

I'll be 13 weeks this Thursday and am feeling pretty good! Very tired, but no morning sickness or heartburn like I had in my other pregnancies. My biggest complaint right now is that I get hungry, but then nothing is appealing. Makes meal time difficult!

 

1 comment:

  1. With Megan, I couldn't cook meat the entire pregnancy. I could eat cooked meat just fine - I just couldn't deal with the smell of it cooking.

    ReplyDelete